Soil & Sand Testing Equipments
Unconfined Compression Tester Proving Ring Type (Motorized
|Accuracy (%)||Up to 9|
|Weight (kg)||Up to 30|
|Force Range (KN)||300|
Simple in operation
Easy to use
- Lift Plate Journey Per Revolution of The: 0.2mm
- Lifting Speed: 1.8mm/Min±15%
- Diameter of The Remolding Cylinder: Φ39.1mm
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case
- Type: Unconfined Compression Testing Machine
- Max. Stroke of The Lift Plate: 30mm
- Max. Axial Load: 0.6kn
Relative Density Apparatus
|Voltage||240 to 440 V|
- Specimen mould: 250 ml; Inner diameter 5 cm; Height 12.7 cm
- Rammer: Speed 32 beats/min; Weight 1.25kg; Diameter 5cm; Drop height 15cm
- Timer range: 0-15 minutes
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz
- Motor power: 12 W
- Weight: 40 kg
Liquid Limit Apparatus
it consists of a brass cup held on an adjustable bracket. The cup can be adjusted for a fall of 1cm and can be raised and dropped on a rubber base of standard hardness by cam action. Complete with one case grande grooving tool, one astm grooving tool and a height gauge block (type a of is 9259)
- Net Weight: 6.2kgs
- Accessories: Grooving Tool
- Specification: ASTM D4318/Bs1377: 2
- Model: 22-T0031/E
- Type: Motor Operated
- Trademark: C-Tech
Sand Pouring Cylinder
|Weight||Up to 3 kg|
- The complete apparatus consists one each of: small sand pouring cylinder that has 3 liter capacity, fitted with conical funnel and shutter
- Cylinder calibrating container, internal dia 10 cm and internal depth 15 cm, fitted with a flange, Metal tray, 30 cm. square and 4 cm deep with a 10 cm dia hole in the centre
- Metal tray, 30 cm square and 4 cm deep without hole.
- Test forms pad of 50
|Cone Angle (deg.)||60|
|Capacity||Up to 8 kg|
- It will consist of metallic cone with half angle of 15' -30 ±15' and 30.50mm coned length
- It will be fixed at the end of a metallic rod with a disc at the top of the rod so as to have a total sliding weight of 148± 0.5 gms. The total rod shall pass through two guides (to ensure vertical movement) fixed to a stand
- Suitable provision will be made for clamping the vertical rod at any desired height above the surface of the paste in the trough
- A brass trough 50 mm internal diameter and 50 mm depth will be provided as per IS specification resting on M.S.bars
Triaxal Testing Machine
|Operating Temperature||-15 Degree C -40 Degree C|
|Measuring Accuracy||Up to 0.1 mm|
|Magnetic Stirring Speed||100-2000r/min|
- Needs less maintenance
- Easy to operate
- Rugged design
- Certificate: ISO9001; ISO14001
- Shear Rate: 0.001-5.000mm/Min
- Confining Pressure: 0-1MPa
- Aperture Pressure: 0-1MPa
- Trademark: YF
- Test Specimen: Soil
- Product Name: Full Automatic Triaxial Test Machine
- Specimen Size: Φ39.1×80mm
- Backpressure: 0-1MPa
- Volume Change: 0-50ml
Swell Test Apparatus
|Measuring Range||Up to 20 mm|
|Rated Frequency||Up to 50 Hz|
- One loading unit Hand. operated 5000 kg capacity with two rates of travel
- One Gun metal mould, 100mm dia x 127.3 cm height X 1000 cc volume with base plate & collar
- One perforated swell plate 100mm dia X 16mm thick
- One spacer 100mm dia X 12.7mm thick
- Two porous stone of 100mm dia X 12.7mm thick
- One load transfer bar
- One steel ball & one soaking tank, 250mm dia x 210mm high
- Dial gauge 0.01mm X 25mm travel
- Proving ring of 2.5 KN capacity with calibration chart and carrying cas
Grain Size Analysis (Pipette Method
|Frequency Range||50 to 60 Hz|
Specifications :The apparatus consists of a sliding panel which moves up and down by means of a screw allowing Anderson pipette fixed to it to be raised or lowered vertically. A sedimentation tube is held by a laboratory clamp provided on the stand below the pipette. The depth of immersion is measured by a scale graduated in mm at the side of the sliding panel. Supplied complete with Anderson pipette 10 ml. at the side capacity made from glass, and a sedimentation tube also of glass of 500 ml capacity and 50 Nos Test forms.
Accessories & Spares :
- Sedimentation pipette (Anderson pipette) 25ml.
- Sedimentation tube 1000ml.
- Sedimentation pipette 10ml.
- Sedimentation tube 500ml.
- Test forms pad of 50.
- Shaking frequency: 2500/min.
- Shaking method: up and down
- Shaking amplitude: 1.5mm
- Time setting: 0 - 60min. selectable
- Motor power: 25W
- Sieve size: Ø200 x 50mm (9pieces) or Ø300 x 75mm (7pieces)
- sieve opening: 20 - 0.75mm
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz
- Dimension: 430 x 430 x 750mm3
- Weight: 16kg
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Stainless steel body
- S. S./epoxy coated top plate
- Variable speed control along with one teflon coated magnetic stirring paddle
- Size: 19*19
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8479820090
- Type: Magnetic Stirrer
- Trademark: FAITHFUL
|Length||Up to 4 Inch|
|Diameter||Up tom 5 mm|
Posthole Type Sampling Augers:
- 100 mm
- 150 mm dia.
Screw Type Sampling Augers - Sampling Augers Screw Type:
25mm, (b) 38 mm, (c) 50 mm, (d) 75 mm, (e) 100 mm, (f) 150 mm, (g) 200 mm, (h) 250 mm, & (i) 300 mm dia.
Extras : Extension rod 1 meter length with threadings at both ends and couplings. Set of two spanners and Tee piece.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Layout: Vertical
- Model Type: Sb-K2
- Other Type Offer: Sb, Sb-K, Sb-K2, Sbf-K, Sbf-K2
- Specification: CEISO SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 84314999
- Type: Cfa Cutter Heads
Soil PH & Moisture Meter
|Type||Digital Grain Moisture Meter|
|Temperature Range||0 to 40 Degree Celsius|
|Measuring Range||0 to 50%|
- Soil pH value is a very important factor in the production of quality crops. Most crops
- cannot survive in soil that is too acid or too alkaline. Therefore the correct pH reading is essential to achieve optimum results.
- Usage: To measure the pH and moisture value of different kinds of soil.
- Range: pH= 3 - 8 pH Moisture: 1 - 810%–80% Resolution: ± 0.2 pH
- Accuracy : ± 0.2 pH-Suitable for agricultural field and classroom experiments.
- Operating Temp: 5-50°C (41-122 Degrees Fahrenheit).
- Calibration: Remove oxidation from metal rings by light polishing.
- Great for quick pH & moisture of residential :-
- Gardens Planters, Lawn Maintenance, Greenhouses, Vegetable produce
- Remove any obstruction to the soil that requires testing, such as surface soil, grass, leaves,
- pebbles, etc. If the soil is dry or contains too much fertilizer, sprinkle some water onto
- the soil and leave for 25-30 minutes before testing.
- Before using the tester, be sure to thoroughly clean its metallic surface with a piece of
- whetting cloth. When using a brand-new tester, we advise you to insert it into the soil a
- few times before taking your reading. This is in order to remove any oily impurities from
- its metallic surface that may affect the accuracy of your soil pH or moisture reading.
- Insert the meter directly into the soil that requires testing, embedding its metallic
- surface completely and tamping down the surrounding soil so that it adheres closely to the
- meter’s metallic electrode surface.
- About ten minutes after inserting the meter in the soil, the pointer will indicate the
- correct value of pH or moisture.
- The meter may sometimes register different values depending on the soil condition,
- adhesion to the meter’s metallic surface, moisture content, etc. Therefore it is advised
- you take an average of several measurements.
- Press the white/green button and the pointer will indicate the correct moisture value.
- After use, wipe the plates clean of soil or moisture.
- Do not leave the metal part of the tester in the soil for too long (no longer than one hour)
- or it will damage the metallic surface.
- Make sure the metallic surface is clean and dry before storing.
- Do not use the tester near magnetic objects, and keep it away from other metallic objects.
- Do not measure liquid. This tester is not designed for measuring liquid.
- Do not hold the tester with fingers on metallic surface. Fingerprints are greasy and
- reduce the flow of current.
Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
F. O. B. Price Order: 1250 INR
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
Delivery Time: Immediate on receipt of Payment
Packaging Details: Box Packing along with User's Manual
Soil Sampling Auger
|Length||Up to 18 inch|