Strength Of Material Lab
Digital Universal Testing Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Capacity||Up to 1|
· Loading accuracy: As high as + 1 %
· Speeds: Straining at variable speeds to suit wide range of materials
· Facilities for tests: Motor-driven threaded columns for quick and convenient adjustment of lower crosshead to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
· Autographic recorder: Simultaneous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behaviors of materials.
· Ideal Dia: High reading accuracy due to large size ideal design of dial.
· Large columns: Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standard specimen as well as structures.
· Easy changeability: Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens
· Simple & Safe: Simple to operate.
· Robust construction
· Chrome planted metal components· Wide range of standard and special attachments accessories available.
Analog Type Universal Testing Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 No
Capacity :-400 Kn/40TON
- Analog Dial Gauge for Load Measurement.
- With range selection knob, four measuring ranges
& Autographic recorder.
- Complete with Std. Accessories for conducting
Tension, Compression, Cantilever, Bending
- Loading accuracy well within ±1%, conforms toIS:1828 / BS:1610
Pendulum Impact Testing Machine
|Pendulum Drop Angle||45 Degree|
|Weight||Up to 20 kg|
The machine strictly conforms to the relevant IS Standards and is designed for conducting
IZOD & CHARPY TESTS on metals and alloys. The machine is supplied complete with strikers for conducting IZOD and CHARPY TESTS The impact energy is observed on a
mechanical against a pointer. Least count 0.2 Kgm
1. Pendulum Drop Angle
Charpy Test : 140° Izod Test : 85°
2 Pendulum effective weights
Charpy Test : 20 to 21 kg Izod Test : 21 to 22 kg
3 Pendulum speed
Charpy Test : 5, 3- 5.35 m/s Izod Test : 3.95/3.99 m/s
4 Pendulum impact energy
Charpy Test : 300J Izod Test : 170J
5 Accuracy : +/-0.5 %
6 Distance of axis of pen24 mm dulum from Centre of specimen/point of specimen
Hit by pendulum : 815-825 mm
7 Maximum permissible losses by friction
& windage : 0.5 % of Impact Energy
8 Striking edge angle
Charpy Test : 30° Izod Test : 75°
Brinell Hardness Tester
With the years of experience in this domain, we have emerged as on of the leading
manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of high grade Brinell Hardness Tester. Premium quality raw material, sourced from reliable vendors is used in manufacturing of this machine. Owing to its robust construction, reliable results and longer service life, our hardness tester is highly demanded in the market. Moreover, our Brinell Hardness Tester comes with control circuit and hydraulic power pack, which makes the entire loading & unloading operation efficient & effortless.
Other details: The machine is designed with a hydraulic power pack and control circuit for effortless loading unloading operation. A dial gauge in from measures depth of ball
penetration. This facilitates production testing within tolerance limits by comparisonmethod.
Rockwell Hardness Tester
Enriched by vast industry experience; we are able to manufacture, supply and export excellent quality Rockwell Hardness Tester. The hardness tester offered by us is designed using high grade raw material with the aid of latest technology. Our hardness tester is
highly appreciated for its salient features like excellent performance, minimal maintenance and longer service life. We offer this Rockwell Hardness Tester in various specificationsso as to address the varied industrial demands.